Nothing is more stringent than eliminating fat from your buttocks, thighs, and hips.
It is challenging to lose weight in these areas, and we are all concerned about their appearance. You can reduce your overall thighs fat by eating healthy and exercising.
Diet is essential in weight loss. Is better to eat fewer calories during the day to lose your fat.
Consuming higher amounts of fiber that comes from food like oatmeal, beans, bananas, kale, or strawberries will help keep you satisfied and help you eat less.
You should continuously have protein in your diet because it truly helps with weight loss. You can obtain protein from eggs, chicken, lean beef, fish, tofu, and low-fat dairy products. Also, it will help you control hunger and eat less.
You drink more water, the extra weight you might lose. Strive for at least 8 to 12 glasses of water per day.
Why is it important to exercise?
Regularly exercising will give your body a good shape, energy, strength, and flexibility.
It can also keep you away from illnesses and provides you with glowing body skin and healthy life.
Some of the most important exercises for women to increase thigh muscles are the squat and lunges. Focus on your inner and outer thighs with lateral lunges, and leg side raises.
Squats are great exercises for women legs and thigh, as it aids burn fat and gives firmness (absence of stability is one of the leading cause of cellulite).
Squats more stimulate your glutes and back muscles.
Squats will target the quads, hamstrings, glutes, lower back, and calves.
- Stand straight, shoulders relaxed and legs apart.
- Squat down, keeping your upper body straight, while inhaling plus slowly lower your buttocks till you come to a sitting chair position.
- Stay for about 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat this ten times.
2. Jumping Jacks
This exercise tones your quads and to lose fat by strengthening your muscle tone, through shaping your thighs, butt muscles, calves, shoulders, and arms.
Do jumping jacks regularly to obtain good results.
Try to perform up to three sets for five or ten minutes straight, taking a couple of minute break between sets.
Be sure you keep your knees comfortable and bend them a little as you land. It will prevent your knees from becoming hurt.
Lunges are the excellent workout for your inner thighs fat.
They will target the quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
- Lunge down to the knees, nearly reaching the ground.
- Be sure to take huge steps.
- Switch legs.
You can practice these in the hallway or extra long and open space where you can make lunges as your quad exercises at home.
4. Glute Bridge
Glute Bridge is one of the simple, powerful exercises to tone the glutes, buttocks, and lose thigh fat.
It is additionally an excellent way to tone your lower body muscles. If you’re doing it correctly, you should feel the burn in the glutes and your hamstrings.
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Bend your knees with feet flat on the ground.
- Your arms should rest close to your side with your palms down.
- Start to lift your hips off the ground. till you get a straight line Lift
- Hold this bridged position for a few seconds.
5. Side Leg Raises
This simple move targets the outer thighs and buttocks.
There are more natural hip strengthening exercises that you can perform three times a day 15 times each.
- Lie on your side with your legs close together.
- Raise the leg on the top to 45 degrees then bring it back down.
- Repeat 10 to 20 times for per leg.
6. High Knees
This exercise can target your thigh muscles, including the hamstrings, abductors, and more.
- Stand straight, raise your right knee and sense the pressure in your left buttock.
- Repeat for 20 seconds, three rep with 10 seconds of rest in between