If you care for your body and your overall health as much as you can, and you want to keep fit, you can try these simple workout at your home.
Follow the simple steps below and practice these few exercises that shape your body in just four weeks.
Do these workout 3 or 4 days a week for 20 to 30 minutes a day, in just four weeks you will see the results. Don’t forget to stay hydrated and fuel your body up properly with a healthy diet.
1. Twist Crunches
- Lie on your back flat on the floor and your knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head with arms bent at the elbow.
- Lift your right shoulder, twisting into the left and raise the left knee to meet it at the midpoint.
- Go back to the initial position and repeat with the left shoulder.
- Complete ten times with each shoulder
2. Leg Raises
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Extend your legs straight out.
- Bend them lightly and lift them straight pointed toes.
- Straighten your legs out again, so they are faced to the ceiling.
- Next, gently lower them to just over the floor, holding them there for a second before raising again.
- Do this move five times, rest 30 seconds, and repeat the cycle two more times for a total of 3 sets.
Hold your body in a straight line. Focus on the tension of your abdominal muscles.
Doing plank exercises regularly help you get a flat tummy, reduces back pain, improves flexibility, reduces belly fat, improves posture, and improving your mood.
- Start by lying face down and keeping your toes together.
- With your arms shoulder-width apart, lift your body up and put your weight on your elbows and arms.
- Keep your body in a straight line and hold this position for a minute.
- Do it thrice.
Squatting exercises are a powerful workout for the glutes, helping to tighten and lift the buttocks.
Squats help strengthen the joints, helps build muscle and strength in the calves, quadriceps, and hamstrings.
- Support your body on the right leg.
- Squat down holding your body on your left leg.
- Squat down like you sitting on the chair position
- Lean your body forward.
- Stand up from the chair without touching the ground.
- Do ten reps for each leg and remember to switch legs.
- Squat down as much as you can.
- Hold onto that position for a few seconds.
- Stand up to the starting position.
- Do 10 to 20 reps.
- Stand with your feet apart, and muscles tightened.
- Squat down and Jump up as high as possible
- As soon as you come back on the floor, squat and jump again
- Do it ten times.
- Lunge down to with your knees, nearly touching the ground.
- Make sure to take big steps.
- Switch legs.
- You can practice this on a hallway or clear space where you can perform lunges as your quad exercises at home.
- Set yourself in a push-up position with your hands and toes, placing your spine straight and abs tight.
- As you bend your elbows, lower your body towards the floor.
- Exhale as you go down, inhale as you straighten back up.
- If it is too hard to start with your legs straight, you can begin with knees bent.
- Three sets of 10 reps
6. Jumping Jacks
Jumping jack is an aerobic cardio exercise that will help you burns a right amount of calories, tone the muscles, aid weight loss, improve your cardiovascular capacity, relieve stress, improve flexibility and make you healthy.
- Stand straight with both your feet together and arm spread by your sides.
- Jump up in the air as high as you can, while opening your legs to the sides and lifting your arms over your head, until your hands touch together.
- Bring your hands to your sides again and your feet together while returning to the ground.
- Repeat without any pause.
- Do 25 jumping jacks.
7. Mountain Climbers
Mountain climber helps burn calories, tone your abs, thighs and strengthen your muscles. This will target your upper arms muscles, as well as your core and your legs.
- Lie on the floor in plank position with your body balancing on your wrists.
- Your body should be in a straight line from head to toe.
- With your core engaged, bring your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground.
- Return to your basic plank. Switch legs, bringing the left knee forward.
- Continue to switch knees, using a “running” motion for
8. Wall Sit
Wall sitting exercises strengthens your lower abs, hips, thighs and calves. This will also help in losing belly fat by strengthening and toning your body.
- You should press your back against a wall.
- Slip down into a squatting position.
- The knees should get down to a 90 degree angle.
- Learn to keep your back straight during the exercise and not to bend forward.
- Hold in this position until you feel your legs shaking.