This fat burning exercises will take up to 15-20 minutes every day and, you will simultaneously, achieve the following benefits:
- Help you control your weight
- Improves your breathing
- Eliminates your back pain
- Boosts your self-esteem, make you feel good and happy
- Improves your circulation and digestion
- It improves your posture and stimulates muscles and joints movements. It helps keep bones and joints in proper alignment so that your muscles are used accurately to decrease wear and tear of your joint surfaces that could induce degenerative arthritis and joint pain.
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases
Plank is one of the most traditional exercises. It can be done almost anywhere and without any equipment. Plank is a great exercise that will help you keep fit and strengthen your abdomen’s muscles, back, arms, legs, thighs, and buttocks. It has an overall effect on the body and allows you to achieve strength, flat stomach, and slimness quickly.
- Start in the lying down position, facing your abdomen towards the ground while resting on your elbows.
- Raise your head straight without stretching them forward or bending them and straighten your shoulders. Pull in the abdomen, squeeze the buttocks. Keep your back straight and do not bend your legs at the knees. Be still. Tighten the abdominal muscles as much as possible, and do not lower your waist. If you do the bar correctly, your body forms a straight line.
The duration of the plank exercises depends on your level of practice. You can start by holding the position for 15 seconds with each set. Perform three total sets with a 2-minute break between each. And increase your time every five days by 15 seconds until you can hold the position for 1-2 minutes of each set.
2. Bicycle Crunch
The bicycle crunch is an excellent core exercise to stimulating your abdominal muscles, oblique muscles, the muscles in your pelvis, lower back, thigh, and stabilize your body. Start by lying on his back and waist tightly pressed to the floor to support your spine, legs bent at the knees are on the ground, hands behind his head. Pull the left leg forward, draw the right to the chest. Switch sides. Your legs should be raised at an angle of 90 degrees, no more, your abdominal muscles must be tight. Aim for 10 to 15 repetitions and three sets.
Squats are a perfect exercise that can be done anywhere. It helps strengthens the muscles in your lower body and core muscles.
Start by putting your feet a little wider than your shoulders. When doing squats, begin with your hips, not the knees. Make sure that the knees do not extend beyond your foot, as this can hurt the knee joints, also your buttocks work less than required. Squats should be parallel to the floor; your buttocks during squats should be at knee level. Squats exercises should be done gradually. To begin with, perform ten times a day and progressively increase to 20.
4. Pilates Toe Taps
Pilates exercise improves your deep core muscles and flexibility of the whole body. Especially for people who have muscle problems or back pain, it is essential to practice pilates to ease back pain and neck pain.
Start by lying on your back and bend your knees, keeping the bottoms of your feet on the floor. With your knees bent, raise your legs and bring them parallel to the floor, forming a right angle between your thighs and legs. Inhale, raise your left leg and then exhale lower it by touching the floor with the tip of your foot, always keeping your knees bent at 90 degrees. Repeat ten times with the left leg and ten times with the right leg. This practice trains your abs and hip muscles.