What are cataracts?
A cataract is a clouding or misty of the lens inside your eye. It can cause blurry vision.
Can cataracts develop suddenly?
Cataracts are usual in the elderly, but some cataracts are started at birth why some can develop over time due to physical or chemical damage.
What happens if cataracts are left untreated?
In most situations, cataracts will start to worsen over time, causing constant loss of vision.
Although if untreated for long periods, you can become legally blind or even cause total blindness.
How can you prevent cataracts from getting worse?
- Protect your eyes from the sunlight. (1)
- Wear sunglasses.
- Eat Healthfully.
- Stop smoking
- Always see your eye specialist.
What is the natural treatment of cataracts?
If you want to avoid cataract medicines or surgery, we will recommend this natural solution that will assist you to enhance the health of your vision.
The most valuable way to prevent cataract or other eye diseases is to make sure that your menu includes a type of antioxidants seen in vegetables and fruits.
Raspberries and roses can enhance your vision, but it will also avail your eyes.
Diets that are rich in cysteine, lecithin and sulfur support protect the lens of your eye from cataract formation.
To get a better vision, you need to take vitamin A every day to better your health.
Anthocyanin-rich blueberries, grapes, raspberries, and goji berries have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can better improve your vision.
To increase your vision, you can also try blueberries because they can help strengthen your veins and blood vessels that protect your retina.
There are many medications and eye drops that can help you, but unfortunately, they can be very damaging if we use them excessively.
Here is an easy to prepare the natural method and will certainly help you improve your eye health.
- Four cups of boiling water
- Four teaspoons of raspberry leaves
- 1 cup of rose petals
- Add all these ingredients in boiling water and let it stay for a few minutes.
- Let it cool down after it cools. Strain the mixture.
- You have to wash your eyes with this mixture to improve your vision.
This above recipe will not only help you improve your eye health but your general well-being also.
Can you exercise your eyes to improve vision?
Yes, exercises can assist with eye improvement and help your eyes sense better.
Try these eye exercises to improve eyesight. (2)
- Roll your eyes. Begin by glancing up and then gently circle ten times clockwise and ten times counterclockwise.
- Take a little nap. Put your head back, close your eyes, and rest for 5 minutes.
- Massage your temples. Using your finger knuckles, massage your temples in tiny circles, 15 times in one direction and 15 in the other. Repeat the steps above mid-point of your eyebrows at your forehead, then below your eyes on both sides bridge of the nose.
What foods are good for cataracts?
- Sweet Potatoes
- Kale, Spinach, and Dark Green Veggies
- Whole Grain
- Black-eyed peas, kidney beans
- Sunflower Seeds
One of the most vital senses that every human being has is the eye. But most times, we are not aware of it, and we do not care about our eyes correctly.
You need to protect our eyes adequately.
Eat healthy food, and wear sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sunlight.